Hello, my name is Nadia Wyatt, The Billericay Counsellor, (was Goals Solutions Ltd).
I have over 10 years experience in Counselling, EMDR, Hypnotherapy and Life & Executive Coaching. I have two clinics, one in Billericay, Essex and the other in Marbella, Spain. I provide therapies and services to Adults, Couples, Families, Adolescents and Children. Sessions are either face to face, by phone, WhatsApp, FaceTime, email or online. My specialities are in Anxiety and Depression (from mild to severe) and ADHD.
I am the business owner and lead provider of the services and therapies that I offer. I have a clear vision and set of values. The services and therapies that I offer drive me to work with my clients in a way that is inspiring, motivating and empowering.
When you come to me the advantage you get is that I have a wealth of expertise and vast knowledge of mental and emotional health. But I have also suffered from severe Anxiety and Depression, as a direct result of my 5-year-old daughter having ALL leukaemia (cancer).
To that extent, I am proud to have been able to turn a catastrophe into my successful business and in the process help lots and lots of client.
I am also pleased and thankful to say that my daughter is in remission, thanks be to God. I am also grateful to all the amazing Doctors and Nurses at Great Ormond Street and Broomfield Hospitals.
I am able to help every client using a variety of therapies and techniques. Clients are often surprised by the positive results of different therapies.
I am on the ADHD spectrum, so is my daughter, so I am adept at helping clients gain a better understanding of ADHD. I also help them get the best out of being on the spectrum.
With my years of experience, I know what works when it comes to our mental wellbeing. We are all guilty of taking this for granted though.
It is worth noting that a mental condition will affect one in four of us at some point in our lives.
My clients include GPs, Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, TV and Sport Personalities and NHS Nurses.
I help Adults and Children presenting with ADHD and Borderline Personality Disorders, Clients with OCD issues, Adolescents battling with sexuality issues, Families struggling to cope with Depression and Anxiety issues, Clients presenting with Agoraphobia, Panic Attacks and Stress Management, Couple Therapy, Clients both Adults and Children presenting with Abuse issues and Trauma to name but a few.
I have a huge success rate with my clients because of my vast training and wealth of experience.
Take a look at my genuine client testimonials here.
I am a registered with the following organisations:
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- FELLOW of the ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management)
- EMDR Europe UK and Ireland
- My company is on the CNHC’s Accredited Voluntary Register (the Complementary and National Healthcare Council) as accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
The BACP is the largest professional body representing Counselling and Psychotherapy in the UK. The BACP Register is the first psychological therapist’s register accredited under a new scheme set up by the Department of Health and administered by an independent body accountable to Parliament. Its function is to help educate the public of the benefits of psychotherapy whilst at the same time setting the standards of quality for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. As a registered member of the BACP, that means that I am recognised within my association and profession as competent and meeting their stringent standards of excellence. This means that the public, both individual and corporate, will be able to choose their practitioner with confidence and reassurance with the Registered Member MBACP quality mark.
The CNHC is the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and UK Regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners. The CNHC enhances public protection by setting standards for regulation – the hallmark of quality for the sector. This means that the public will be able to choose their practitioner with confidence by looking for the CNHC quality mark.
As a Fellow of the ILM, the Fellowship grade recognises that I have advanced qualifications and much experience at a senior level in the field of leadership and management. Fewer than 5% of the ILM’s total membership achieve this grade.
As a Member of EMDR Europe UK & Ireland, this means that my EMDR training was from the Professional Association of EMDR Clinicians and Researchers seeking the highest standards for the clinical practice of EMDR in the UK. Indeed, it is important to be aware that some individuals may claim that they are EMDR Therapists. So when booking your EMDR therapy, please ensure that any EMDR Therapist you go to received their training from EMDR Europe Accredited Trainers. EMDR is a complex and powerful therapy. A therapist must always have a background in mental health before undertaking any training in EMDR. The recommendation is to only consult legitimate clinicians who have undergone bona fide EMDR training.
My training and experiences in Counselling, EMDR Hypnotherapy and Coaching have led me to believe that an effective psychotherapeutic approach needs to take into account the person as a whole and not by focusing on isolated issues. Successful counselling, coaching and to an extent hypnotherapy is about helping people understand themselves better, sorting out what is holding them back and ascertaining ways to move forward with confidence, whilst at the same time removing any barriers to progress. It is about helping individuals explore areas of their life which they may not have explored before. This will then give them the courage to achieve their goals and ambitions, or to find inner peace enabling them to get on with their lives and come to terms with their issues.
I attend regular monthly counselling supervision as per the requirements of the different regulatory bodies of which I am a member. I am CRB checked and insured for all therapies that I offer.
My qualifications, professional certifications, accreditations and memberships:
- MA in HRM – Human Resources Management – (The University of Westminster, London)
- BA in Business Administration and Economics (The AUC)
- Diploma in Basic Employment Law (DLA Advance)
- Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching (The ILM)
- Certificates Part 1 and Part 2 of a 4 part EMDR training programme (EMDR Works, EMDR Europe). This enables me to work with Adult and Children.
- Practitioners Course in CBT Counselling (Victoria Counselling and Training Services)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (Victoria Counselling and Training Services)
- Certified Loss and Grief Counsellor (Victoria Counselling and Training Services)
- Certificate in Creative Counselling (Creation Counselling Services)
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnoanalysis (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Hypnotherapist (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy working with Children (Lynda Hudson)
- Advanced Analytical Hypno-Psychotherapy (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy) Practitioner (The Association of Meridian Energy Therapies AAMET)
- FInsLM – Fellow of the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- Registered Member MBACP – of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Member of the CNHC’s Accredited Voluntary Register (Complementary & National Healthcare Council)
- Fluent in Arabic and Egyptian and have an understanding of the Arabic and Muslim Culture.
Voluntary and other works undertaken:
OPEN ROAD, Brentwood – a charity organisation specialising in reducing the harmful impact of drugs, alcohol and tobacco on users, their families and society
- counselling drug users and their families to bring about change, moving away from drugs, reducing alcohol and/or tobacco use
- helping clients learn to overcome depression, deal with anxiety, improve interpersonal skills and lead a more satisfying life away from addiction(s)
- Principle approaches used: CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Person Centred and Integrative Counselling
GHYLLGROVE COMMUNITY JUNIOR SCHOOL – Basildon
- providing a regular supportive and approachable counselling service to children and their parents/guardians
- working alongside class teachers, learning mentors and reception staff
- attending monthly supervision sessions with headteacher
- Principle approaches used: Play Therapy, Person Centred and Integrative Counselling.