I offer strictly confidential and non-judgemental Life and Executive Coaching; which is essentially about helping individuals uncover their true potential by helping them overcome the obstacles that are stopping them from achieving their goals and ambitions.
Life Coaching is about helping individuals understand how they can achieve their goals and ambitions by exploring the obstacles that stand in their way. It’s about exploring the options and alternatives that are available which the client may not have explored or considered fully before. Life Coaching is different from other forms of psychotherapy in that it is future focused rather than past focused. In other words, it is not concerned with exploring childhood issues or dwelling on the past – which normally always have a bearing on the current/future.
Some of the successes I have had with clients include (but are not limited to):
- seeking a better understanding of themselves
- evaluating their life
- living the life they want
- stopping feeling stuck in their life
- building self-esteem and self confidence
- overcoming bullying
- evaluating setting up a business after redundancy
- returning to work after family break (e.g. raising a family)
- handling conflict situations (understand the difference between assertiveness and aggression).
Executive Coaching is about helping business leaders, managers, business owners, executives etc. be perceived as the ‘super person of their company’. In other words, it is about helping those individuals be perceived as the person having the most confidence, the most success, the most eloquent etc.
Executive Coaching is used by a growing number of businesses to enhance the performance of their owners, executives and managers. It is a principally dynamic, present/future focused and strengths based form of human intervention. It is important to remember that effectiveness as an executive is inextricably linked to your ability to lead and motivate.
It is about helping individuals understand the basic rules of success; learning how to be assertive without being obnoxious; ambitious without being aggressive. It is about learning how to focus on what you want to achieve rather than dwelling on what you do not want or fear might happen.
I help Small Business Owners when they are looking for a Confidant – someone to talk things things through that they may be struggling with or when they feel they have no one they can speak to, who would be completely confidential, non-judgemental and unbiased.
Some of the successes I have had with clients have been (but are not limited to):
- helping clients understand how to manage and deal with anger
- positively addressing inequality at work
- breaking the glass / concrete ceiling at work
- negotiating promotions and salary increases
- handling positively male dominated work environments
- positively addressing work politics / handling personality clashes at work
- positively juggling work/life commitments.