I offer strictly confidential and non-judgemental Life and Executive Coaching which are about helping individuals uncover their true potential, by overcoming obstacles, thereby enabling them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
Life Coaching is about helping individuals understand how they can achieve their goals and ambitions by exploring the obstacles that stand in their way. It’s about exploring the options and alternatives that are available which the client may not have explored or considered fully before. Life Coaching is different from other forms of psychotherapy in that it is future focused rather than past focused. In other words, it is not concerned with exploring childhood issues or dwelling on the past – which may actually have a bearing on the current/future.
Life Coaching is about helping the client understand how to achieve their goals and ambitions by enabling them to overcome the obstacles that stand in their way. It’s about exploring the options and alternatives that are available which they may not have fully or previously considered. Life Coaching is future and goal focused unlike other forms of psychotherapy.
Some of the success I have had with clients include (but are not limited to):
- seeking a better understanding of themselves
- evaluating their life
- living the life they want
- stoping feeling stuck in their life
- building self-esteem and self confidence
- overcoming bullying
- evaluating setting up a business after redundancy
- returning to work after family break (e.g. raising a family)
- handling conflict situations (understand the difference between assertiveness and aggression).
Executive Coaching is about helping business leaders, managers, business owners, executives etc. be perceived as the ‘super person of their company’. In other words, it is about helping those individuals be perceived as the person having the most confidence, the most success, be the most eloquent etc. But even those people need the support and coaching from someone they can rely on as their confidant.
I help Small Business Owners when they are looking for a Confidant – someone to talk things things through that they may be struggling with or when they feel they have no one they can speak to, who would be completely confidential, non-judgemental and unbiased.
Executive Coaching is about helping individuals understand the basic rules of success by learning how to be assertive without being obnoxious and ambitious without being aggressive. It is about learning how to focus on what you want to achieve rather than dwelling on what you do not want or fear might happen. In other words, it is about exploring the hidden agendas or the meaning(s) behind conflict etc.
Executive Coaching is used by a growing number of businesses to enhance the performance of their owners, executives and managers. Coaching is a principally dynamic, present/future focused and strengths based form of human intervention. It is important to remember that effectiveness as an executive is inextricably linked to your ability to lead and motivate. We all want to be proud of who we are in our own eyes as well as in the eyes of others.
Some of the successes I have had with clients have been (but are not limited to):
- helping clients understand how to manage and deal with anger
- positively address inequality at work
- breaking the glass / concrete ceiling at work
- negotiating positively a salary requirement at the hiring stage and at promotions
- handling positively male dominiated work environments
- positively address work politics / handle personality clashes at work
- positively juggle work/life commitments.