Some useful resources that I hope can help you
Association for Postnatal Illness
British Nutrition Foundation
EMDR for Kids
EMDR & Trauma
Gamblers Anonymous UK
Get Self Help
John Miller Osteopathy
Living Well Essex
National Autistic Society
NHS One You
Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide
Talk to Frank
“I went to see Nadia after suffering from anxiety related to the Covid-19 outbreak. I’m a frontline worker and was suffering from severe panic attacks. After my first session I felt a massive relief and Nadia’s upbeat and positive vibe helped a lot.
After several sessions I learn coping mechanism and had a better outlook on life. I’m glad I found Nadia and would highly recommend.”
“Nadia really helped me see life differently and stay in that positive frame of mind after I had experienced a lot of low times in my life and didn’t know how to make it better. If you are still deciding whether to go to therapy I would highly recommend Nadia as her help can be life changing and get you back to the person you were.”
“When I met Nadia I was in a very low, dark place, was off work due to stress, With Nadia’s guidance I gradually got better and am now in a very good place. If anybody needs and wants help no matter what your situation Nadia is the lady to help you. Thank you so much I am so grateful for everything.”
- MA in HRM — Human Resources Management — (The University of Westminster, London)
- BA in Business Administration and Economics (The AUC)
- Diploma in Basic Employment Law (DLA Advance)
- Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching (The ILM)
- Certificates Part 1 and Part 2 of a 4 part EMDR training programme (EMDR Works, EMDR Europe). This enables me to work with Adult and Children.
- Flash Technique & EMDR (Philip Manfield) 2020
- Practitioners Course in CBT Counselling (Victoria Counselling and Training Services)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (Victoria Counselling and Training Services)
- Certified Loss and Grief Counsellor (Victoria Counselling and Training Services)
- Certificate in Creative Counselling (Creation Counselling Services)
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnoanalysis (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Hypnotherapist (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy working with Children (Lynda Hudson)
- Advanced Analytical Hypno-Psychotherapy (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy) Practitioner (The Association of Meridian Energy Therapies AAMET)
- FInsLM — Fellow of the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- Registered Member MBACP — of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Member of the CNHC’s Accredited Voluntary Register (Complementary & National Healthcare Council)
- Fluent in Arabic
- Fluent in Egyptian
- Have an understanding of the Arabic and Muslim Culture.
Would you like to know more?
Please feel free to get in touch and I will gladly answer your enquiry.